SYMPTOMS OF HIV

I had an unprotected sex about two to three weeks ago, but for sometime now i have been experience little feelings of sore throat and slit headache with. Please what could be the cause, is there any illness with the smiliar symptoms with HIV

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Sore throat and headaches can be caused by so many different things. So those things aren't helpful to us.

However, unprotected sex is considered risky for HIV and other STDs. We'd recommend getting tested for all that at the 4 weeks mark to learn your status for sure. The good thing is that you're almost there!

Hope this helps,

Erik

need answer
I got a piece of metal stuck in my foot?