Oct 31, 2013
hello doctor, the other night i was in the movies and i spillled smokeless tobacco in the sink ,well it cloggged the drain so I was scrubbing my hand in there and piece of plastic with looks to be dried up blood scratched and cut my finger a paper sized cut there was little amount of my blood coming out of it . I was wondering if there is any chance of HIV transmission im little nervous.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Open and shut case. Dry blood does not transmit HIV. Also, what're the odds that it was actually blood.
No risk for HIV,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.