HIV INFECTION

Hi. I wonder if you can answer my question. I cant sleep at night. On the 27 August 2013 i went to get a hiv test done by life line vaal in vereeniging. But the lady who helped me didnt show me the needle. So i am scared that she maybe infected me with hiv. it was a prick on the finger. And on the 26 september i did throw up alot of headache. Then i decided on the 7 October 2013 i went for a blood hiv test by ampath and it was non reactive. Is it conclusive that they didnt infected me or must i still be stressing. PLEASE HELP

Response from Mr. Glenn

It sounds like your mind is really running away from you. There is absolutely no reason to think you were at risk for HIV. This does not happen in clinics, it's against the law.

Even if the person who gave you the first HIV test had tried to infect you, it still would've been very difficult to have been successful.

It's not surprising that your second test came back negative!

Hope this helps put your mind at ease,

Erik

possible transmission, HELP
need answer