|Indirect precum - lisa please help
Oct 30, 2013
Dear Doctor, Am i at risk if his precum is transfered to my thumb (handjob) to his scrotums/shaft (massaging) to a healing sore in my mouth (sucking his scrotum/shaft avoiding head)? Thank you. Best regard.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No, in all this "transferring" any HIV that could have possibly been in the precum would have died. HIV does not live well outside the body. Moreover, oral sex is a very inefficient way to transmit the virus in general. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sharing A Toothbrush
- Period Blood And Dna Pcr Testing
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With Hooker
- Could Loose Stool Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.