Was given Oral (without protection) unknown status of partner

I was performed oral on Oct 7 and was worried about the "low risk" tranmission of HIV. I went to an (STD) specialist in Los Angeles an they recommended a HIV RNA test, the results show that the lab received my sample on Oct 10th and reported my results on Oct 16th that total my exposure to 10 days, I understand that I must still take the antibody test around the 9 to 13 th week but how accurate or inaccurate was it for me to take the HIV-1 RNA QUANT PCR test. results are (<20) and also it shows another exam as HIV-1 RNA (LOG10) the results for that show ( <1.30). Should I've waited to tkae this RNA test at 2 weeks?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there First, the risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. In terms of the testing, even though the lab didn't report the result until the 16th, they were using the sample from the 10th so it would be a sample taken 3 days after event and would be unlikely to be positive for virus at that time. If you remain concerned, you should retest. Take care, LHW

Antibodies-test
Pep