Help I'm extremely worried about HIV+ infection!!! Second time asking Please help me!!!!

Dear Doctors, I had received unprotected oral sex on was the most recent time 8-13-13 and before then was on 5-3-13. On 5-3-13 was unprotected oral and vaginal I had a complete CBC on the 5-18-13 I also had a prostate massage simultaneously with a latex glove on 8-13-13 as well. My question is that although no flu like symptoms I did recently start to have sinus congestion and like sinusitis then a very mild sore throat or throat irritation like an itchy sensation and drying my mouth and throat in the back with a swollen tongue. I took some benedryl and it slowed down a lot. No thrush or anything. This would give me a massive headache but when I took my temp it was at the highest 98.9 but a steady 98.6 to 98.7. My stomach I donno whether nerves because of this my stomach has been acting weird. I have a good appetite and I eat and just had diarrhea 2-3 times in one day but only then this was on 10-25-13 and the other issues started last week. I am diabetic and with all the stress and worry for something stupid I have lost some weight in the past 2 weeks but I feel great no weakness at all. I'm Planning on taking the oral quick test soon or any test you would recommend!! I am losing my mind and extremely stressed out!!!! What do you think? I am so worried about having HIV Please help!!!!! The dry mouth has eased up along with the sore throat from drinking electrolyte water for a couple of days!!!! Please help so that I can ease my mind Please!!!!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there While oral sex is a low risk activity for acquiring HIV, you also mention engaging in vaginal sex as well which if unprotected would put you at risk for acquiring HIV. I would suggest getting HIV and STD tested to be sure. Not all persons with HIV experience acute symptoms. Take care. LHW

Please reply asking second time
Antibodies-test