anal sex broken condom

I'm a 22 years old guy. 3 days ago i had anal sex with a prostitute in hong kong, she told me she had menstruation and she asked me to have unprotected anal sex, I insisted to use the condom and so we did but on a certain point the condom broke. I noticed in no more than 1 minutes, and i had not any laceration or blood on the penis. I asked her if she had some disease and she said she was clean. Another thing, I was on alcohol that night and now I thing that probably she could be a trans but I'm not so sure, anyway is that a category more at risk of infection? Please I'm alone in hong kong and I'm in panic. I've been searching on the web but I' can?t understand the real risk, so I hope that an answer from you will make things clearer.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like there could have been risk for HIV from the sex you had. While anal sex is considered high risk, since you used a condom for most of the sex that's a good thing. It means that your contact with any fluid that could infect you.

But it would be important for you to be tested. This is just to know for sure, one way or the other.

Hope the helps!

Erik

P.S. I understand that you're trying to give me as much information as possible, but it doesn't matter whether some is transgender or not. What matters with any of your sexual partners is what sexual behaviors you both engage in.

too scared,,,requesting your feedback
Can i Get hiv if the person has detectable viral load if im recieving oral sex?