too scared,,,requesting your feedback

My girlfriend is suffering from HIV and herpes and is under medication but two earlier she gave me unprotected oral sex to me for 5 min ,,,is this a risky activity ,,can I infected with HIV from this encounter. Do I need to do HIV test for this encounter. Please help ,,we r looking for your feedback. Thank you

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It's important to keep in mind that oral sex is not a good way to get or give HIV.

This means that the oral sex you had was low risk to start with. Because your girlfriend is HIV+, my first question is if she is undetectable. If she is, that's great because it lowers the risk of getting HIV even more.

Hope this helps!

Erik

non-sexual risk
anal sex broken condom