hiv transmission

hi doctor,I'm very scary of my last exposure before 2 months,what happend exactly is the condom did n't cover my entire penis and after having sex I observed no damage or break occurs for the condom and after that when I removed condom I did not hold at the end and some semen spilled out on my penis did it transfer hiv?Please answer me as soon as possible and also do I need hiv test?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Doesn't sound like there was any risk for HIV.

The condom covered the important part of your penis, the hole at the end. Also, it doesn't matter that semen spilled out of the condom onto your penis. It's YOUR OWN SEMEN!

Hope this helps!

Erik

can i get hiv?
non-sexual risk