Oct 30, 2013
hi doctor,I'm very scary of my last exposure before 2 months,what happend exactly is the condom did n't cover my entire penis and after having sex I observed no damage or break occurs for the condom and after that when I removed condom I did not hold at the end and some semen spilled out on my penis did it transfer hiv?Please answer me as soon as possible and also do I need hiv test?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Doesn't sound like there was any risk for HIV.
The condom covered the important part of your penis, the hole at the end. Also, it doesn't matter that semen spilled out of the condom onto your penis. It's YOUR OWN SEMEN!
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Penis Could I Have AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.