Dental again

Dear Shannon , thanks for your reply to my question quote I have gone to dental clinic and done a dental & gum Scaling . My question here is do I by any chance exposed To HIV through this kind ? My 2nd question dr advised me to go for tooth implants For 3 teeth . Am I taking HIV risk if I got for this ? Unquote I do not know this clinic much , they told me they clean the instruments ...ect but I don't know how much true or no.

My main concern if they don't clean them or by oversight they forget What is the risk of teeth scaling ?

Sorry but I wanted to clarify it more God bless you

HI Sorry I wasn't as clear for you. If the instruments were not cleaned before use on you and the person prior to you had HIV, the best thing to know is that HIV dies once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. There would also have to be a significant amount of blood on the instruments and prolonged contact with you. The risk is significantly small.

Sharp poke in back of neck
can i get hiv?