kissing and precum

ello Mum,please should I be worried about this? this is how it goes,this is exactly what I meant, but sometimes girlfriend tried to frottage my penis on her vagina but I always make sure there's no pre-cum on my penis to avoid infecting her. but we always practice protected sex ,I'm only afraid of the big kisses we are kissing all the time.as for disclosure I strongly believed it's not common in Thailand no one is going to disclose his or her own status here.even the oral I always ask her did she had or notice any pre-cum in her mouth she deffinitely said no . but how about if she had cold or sore throat does this means she's infected? please i'm sorry if am disturbing,though this is a causal relationship that will not lead us to marry,I wanna be very caution in times of having sex with her , i'm on regime Atripla for almost 5yrs now with undetectable vrral load,cd4 429 up.should i have to worry?

Hi Kissing does not pose a risk for HIV transmission. The frottage carries a small risk and then having protected sex prevents transmission. You being on treatment and having an undetectable viral load decreases the risk of transmission. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus.

please help
Sharp poke in back of neck