please help

Hi madam my girlfriend is suffering from HIV and herpes and is under medication but two earlier she gave me unprotected oral sex to me for 5 min ,,,is this a risky activity ,,can I infected with HIV from this encounter. Please help ,,we r looking for your feedback. Thank you

HI The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. The important thing for your girlfriend is for her to remain in care and on treatment. Having an undetectable viral load and her herpes under control the risk of transmission decreases dramatically.

2 women to women
kissing and precum