Precum enter anus

Dear Expert , Should I considered Pep and test in this event:

He rimmed my anus Then frottaged my anus, maybe precum landed outside my anus (no penetration) Then I lubed my anus with lubricant Then protected anal

1/ can hiv precum outside anus enter me in the worst case my skin is teared while rimming and his hand "open" my butt? 2/ can hiv precum outside anus get inside during anal sex and poses a risk? 3/ if there is some precum on the condom while putting it on (from his hand or putting it wrong?)

Have you ever heard cases like this? Are they infected? Are those activites called Unprotected Anal Penetration? Thank you so much Best regard.

Hi OK, so yes pre cum can enter the anus area but the only way for HIV transmission to occur is if there are tears or openings inside your anus. The use of a condom for actual intercourse is great of course. If HIV were a possibility it dies once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. So even the time from touching to putting on the condom would be enough time for the virus to die. Unprotected anal intercourse is when there is actual penetration and again since you used condoms the risk is incredibly low. Fingering and rimming are considered very low risk to no risk activities.

From what you have described I believe that you are HIV free from this experience. But the other thing to keep in mind is the other sexually transmitted infections that are possible.

SHANNON, just to clarify something
hello shanon please answer me