PLEASE DON'T IGNORE A POOR GUY !! :'(

Hello, About 7 months ago i kissed a girl, very deep and hard. I gave her hickey in her lips. We kissed 3-4 times. I don't know if she had any blood in her mouth that time. We didn't have sex but the girl had unprotected vaginal sex with another guy which i didn't know at that time. But i'm a virgin. Next day after the last kiss and about 11 days after the first kiss i woke up with dry cough, stuffy nose and low grade fever( 99 - 100 F ). I took paracetamol for the fever. I didn't take any medicine for 1 day even though the temperature didn't rise, it stayed at 99.4 F all that day. The fever stayed for 4 days. The dry cough stayed for a month but it was mild. In the third day of symptoms i had some red dots inside my lips. Gradually it spread in my whole mouth. It almost looked like skin rash though it wasn't. The skin of my mouth were peeling. I had burning sensation while eating spicy foods that time. The redness stayed for about 15 days. I also had mild diarrhea from the second day. It stayed for a month but it wasn't persistent, it comes and goes away then again comes and goes away. From the 8th day of symptoms i had extreme hunger frequently. It stayed for about 2 weeks. I also had muscle and joint ( shoulder, elbow and knee ) pain at that time. It stayed for another 1.5 week. In the 27th day of symptoms i again had that redness and peeling inside my lips and mouth. That time it lasted for about 12 days. I took vitamin B tablet for the peeling. I also felt fatigue that time for about 7 days. I also felt dry mouth that time. All those symptoms happened in 45 days. After 45 days i didn't have any of those symptoms. Now again i have been suffering from that same kind of low grade fever( 99 F ) for 4 days. I also have mild cough. The fever is gone now. I never had this kind of low grade fever before kissing that girl. I'm extremely worried about those symptoms. Because the symptoms appeared only after kissing her.

Hi HIV is not transmitted through kissing. There are other infections that can be, herpes, the flu or just a cold. If you symptoms continue I would encourage you to follow up with your health care provider for evaluation but it would not be HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

pls pls pls pls pls,, possible hiv transmission
SHANNON, just to clarify something