pls pls pls pls pls,, possible hiv transmission

hi madam,, i know you will lot of question to answer pls answer my question only once madam,, my problem goes out like this,, i was in a pub and i was drinking there i meet a girl she also had drinks with and she got close to me and i took her to my room and in room she kissed me all over my body,, few dry deep lip kiss and she gave me 10-15 seconds of unprotected blowjob but i stoped as i was not having condom with me and also we did not have sex that day,, my question is if she hiv positive and also had any other stds means what are my chances of me getting infected because she told she used to have drugs, thats why i am asking this question madam,, do i need to get tested for hiv for this incident because i am sacred to go for hiv test,, can you please guide me madam.

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

This being your only exposure testing for HIV wouldn't be warranted.

penis examination - no gloves
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE A POOR GUY !! :'(