dr shanon pleae help me..

after 3 months of unprotected oral sexand protected vagina sex by prostitute i had an anti hiv ab test at 95 days...negative...is it conclusive????Now i am having cough and highfever....is it hiv ssymptom? Last one month also i get the blow job from the spa massage where she handjob my penis with oil and a liitle saliva of her touched my nipples as she tried to kiss me...in my nipple...is this hiv transmission>>>>???? i am really worried..please help me doctor..thank you.

Hi We know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. So using them for intercourse gave you the protection that you needed also oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. There is no risk of HIV from saliva. The second experience you mentioned is the oral sex. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

The guidelines for testing are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there are no other exposures during this time the test results are considered conclusive.

Doctor's office... Used syringes
fear of new hiv strain