oral sex ... really worried

Hi

Your website is a very nice informative website.

i am seeking your advise .

It has been 60 days now , I had received unprotected oral sex ( 30 seconds ) from a female massacre in the morning 11 am.

Assuming she was HIV positive , Since that day i have been worried of HIV transmission.

Pls help me and reply to my below mentioned doubts -

1) As i had gone in the morning - If she would have cuts / bleeding gums caused due to brushing teeth . Do that transmit HIV to me ?

3) I have since 15 days constant acute pain in the lower abdomen appendix area and i have read online that this is one of the symptoms of hiv (lymph nodes near appendix area ).... Is it true ?

4) I am waiting to get myself tested after 12 weeks ... Can i test now ? it has been 8 weeks .

Sorry for my english ...

Please reply to be asap as it will be great help for me to relax myself a bit ..

Thank you in advance

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. As for HIV testing the guidelines are to be tested 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the test results are conclusive.

HELP!!
Concentration of HIV in pre cum