5th time asking - please reply- very anxious

Hi this is the third time Im asking have got no response so far

So since i broke up with my girl, I was out of sex for a bit and started hooking up with sex workers in australia. had 4 encounters. it was with condoms they provided. I had sex with each girl about 2 times in one encounter lasting about a minute or 2 inside them with the condom and condom never tore. however sometimes they would give me oral sex with the condom on and then i would use the same condom while having sex. Im just worried because their status is unknown and although i know they are supposed to get 3 monthly tests, im worried on account of this.

Sometimes i would get a massage with her on my back and i could feel her fluids - im not sure if they would have gone in my ass crack.

Do i need to get tested. and is safe sex with sex worker safe or should it be avoided?

I also know that a test should be done 12 weeks from last risky encounter. Is 4 weeks also somewhat accurate?

Please reply.

Hi First, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and carries no risk with condom use. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. So having protected sex carries low risk as well. As long as the condom was still on and not torn which you state it was not going from oral sex to intercourse you still had the needed protection. Your risk of having sex with someone who has multiple partners does increase but again as long as you use condoms and continue to protect yourself your risk decreases.

Need confirmation
Back of stud