had sex with hiv positive girl

hi sir ,, my age is 23 i had with my co worker on 8 th of august 2013 with a latex moods condom the sexuall act lasted for 35 to 40 min with only one condom, also while removing i saw the condom which was not broken. After 4 weeks i had sore throat, swollen nodes . Then again after 5 week mouth ulser and 2 days of headache and lot of back and neck pain. But the sad news is the girl was hiv positive from birth and on treatment and also her parents died from aids i got to know this from her medical record files and i asked her why did u do like this but she said sorry and went away. I am very sacred now that after having sex with her that i am also infected. Sir pls answer as soon as possible because i am feeling to die and my mind is playing with me:) sir do you think i have been infected?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like you didn't have risk for HIV.

Even though your sex partner was HIV+ there wasn't a way for HIV to go from her to you (because you used a condom!) That's a good thing.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell. But it must be because of something else.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV can get from finger touch
tested numerous times