answer me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for 4 th time

Hello i had oral sex with ejaculated 4 weeks ago And I had some symptoms Yesterday i did one rapid test with blood from my vein and it was positive After this with the same blood Elisa negative And today with my fingerstick the result is negative Please tell me what should i belive Which blood is more accurate for rapid test ??? I am from Albania Please please respond me

Hi First, the risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. As for the testing, having the Elisa is important because there can be false positives. The Elisa confirms that and now the testing shows that you are negative. From what you have described, your first test was a false positive and you are now confirmed negative with the additional testing.

much needed advice from an expert PLEASE
Finger cut + Door Handle