can my wife have a baby?
Oct 20, 2013
Iam positive since 2009,but my wife is negative. My cd4 is 589,while my viral load is undetectable. My wife wants to have a child. Will it be alright if we stop using the condom just for her to get pregnant? And will the child be alright?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is definitely something to talk with your health care provider with and then find an OBGYN specialist. It is possible but being followed and guided through this process. Having an undetectable viral load is a great start and I do know couples in your situation who have had healthy babies and have kept their partners from becoming infected as well.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.