|can my wife have a baby?
Oct 20, 2013
Iam positive since 2009,but my wife is negative. My cd4 is 589,while my viral load is undetectable. My wife wants to have a child. Will it be alright if we stop using the condom just for her to get pregnant? And will the child be alright?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is definitely something to talk with your health care provider with and then find an OBGYN specialist. It is possible but being followed and guided through this process. Having an undetectable viral load is a great start and I do know couples in your situation who have had healthy babies and have kept their partners from becoming infected as well.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.