can my wife have a baby?

Iam positive since 2009,but my wife is negative. My cd4 is 589,while my viral load is undetectable. My wife wants to have a child. Will it be alright if we stop using the condom just for her to get pregnant? And will the child be alright?

Hi This is definitely something to talk with your health care provider with and then find an OBGYN specialist. It is possible but being followed and guided through this process. Having an undetectable viral load is a great start and I do know couples in your situation who have had healthy babies and have kept their partners from becoming infected as well.

Any possibility of transmission please
Washing vagina after sex