Tweezers - please help me... I'm a bit paranoid

Hello, I'm sorry to bother, I know this is most probably a really stupid question/concern. A couple weeks ago I've used my aunt's tweezers by mistake. I was taking an ingrowing hair out, so I was bleeding a little. I Don't know the last time she used it (could have been one minute before or 10 hours earlier), and I don't know if she is HIV+ (she hasn't been tested and she just found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her), and honestly I don't even know if there was any blood on the tweezers. But since then I've been worried that I could be infected, I feel stupid feeling this was, but I can't help it.

Please help me!Thank you. (sorry for my english)

Hi, No, you can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. If your aunt does have HIV and used the tweezers on herself there would have to be a significant amount of blood on them, enough for you to see and not want to use the tweezers. HIV also dies once it is outside of body an dies and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

Giving and receiving oral sex
Any risk please? Second time please.