Giving and receiving oral sex

I'm a hiv+ straight woman and was wondering if there are any risks involved if my negative male partner wanted to perform oral sex on me. I believe performing oral on him is low risk, but just wanted some confirmation also in this area. Thank you!

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. That's the scientific answer! The layman answer is the risk is still incredibly low. I'm positive and my husband is negative and as long as my viral load is undetectable the risk is extremely low.

Low levels of immunoglobulin igg
Tweezers - please help me... I'm a bit paranoid