Blood coming out of penis during blowjob!

I gave my first blowjob to this guy at a party back in july or august, im a virgin but he isnt and i have no idea what it means when a guy bleeds through the "pee hole" during a blowjob but as soon as i saw it i stopped and went to go clean my mouth out. Ive been having sleepless nights and anxiety at the time i was 17 and hes 16 im really nervous that i might have HIV. Ive been having night sweats and acccording to web MD night sweats are a symptom of HIV. anyway im freaking out if you could help that would be much appreciated!

Hi

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. With the blood coming out of him yes is something to be aware of and I'm glad you noticed and stopped.

But again the risk is still incredibly low for HIV transmission to occur. First he would of course need to have HIV and second you would have to have an open sore in your mouth and then even with that the risk is incredibly low.

It would not be a bad idea to be screened for sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia, some of which can be spread to the throat and can cause discharge from the penis.

I hope this helps give you peace of mind.

Deep kissing and HIV transfer + mouth ulcers and lymph node pain
Low levels of immunoglobulin igg