Risks and tests (answer me, please)

Hi! I had sex with a cousin of mine (male) and I'm also a man. I was the top in the anal sex (my penis in his anus). He told me he hadn't had sex with anybody else, as he's only 15. I'm quite sure he doens't have hiv. And even if he had, the risk was very low, because as soon as I started putting my penis in his anus, it hurt him and he asked me to stop that. It lasted for about two seconds, and only a small part of my penis really went into his anus (2 or 3 centimeters, I suppose). There was no blood either in my penis or in his anus. Anyway, I got tested, with an Ag/Ab test 57 days after it, and the result was non-reactive. Do you think I'm hiv free? How low was my risk? Must I worry about false negatives? Must I repeat the test?

Thank you for answering

Hi The risk for you is relatively small. Because he had not had sex before the likelihood then of he having HIV is low. Also you were the penetrative partner, we know that the receptive partner has the most risk. Because also your interaction was brief and no blood was present the risk is again small. Your testing is obviously a great indicator as well. The guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure. Having a negative result at 57 days is of course good but I would recommend getting the test at 90 days but again your overall risk is incredibly low due to all that I stated above.

Please Post to Help Others Whom are Suffering (THRUSH)
Cleaning