Please Post to Help Others Whom are Suffering (THRUSH)

This is not a question. It is more of a thank you to the forumn. I had a low risk. I sucked / licked the breast of a stripper. Three weeks latter I suffered gastritis, and pain in my groin and jock itch. I also had elevated WBC's. I got thrush THREE times. This was confirmed by an Infectious Disease doctor. I tested negative at 3 months, 6 months and 10 months via antibody test. Considering my symptoms the ID doctor ordered a PCR for hiv-1, pcr for hiv-2, a duo test and an antibody test. Today I got all these tests back. They were negative at 11 months!!!!! I am grateful to the forumn. I have donated to Dr Bobs foundation. Lastly, I have already called a charity where they welcome volunteers. Finally, remember thrush doesn't necessarily mean you have HIV.(Dr. Bob said that many times). Thanks for posting!!!!

Hi I am happy to hear that you have had great results and the forum was there to help you through this. Thank you also for the donation!

Should I stop PEP?
Risks and tests (answer me, please)