HIV and BlowJobs

Hi Mr. Silly here,

I have a question about HIV and Blow Jobs. A couple of days ago I had an unprotected blow job from an escort. She was a bit rough on my penis and I ejaculated into her mouth. She went to the toilet and spat it out, however she told me that my semen had alot of blood mixed with my semen, I didn't see the blood. She said that her mouth wasn't bleeding and her oral hygene was very clean. Also we DID NOT have any anal or vignal sex it was just a blow job. Here's were I freaked out. She said that she has no STD's and that she gets tested for all STD's including HIV every 6 weeks and that she is clean no STDs. I then called up my cousing who is a doctor and she told me that their is a "theoretical risk" of HIV via a blowjob. However their hasn't been any documented evidence of this. She also said that the human saliva and proteins in the mouth actually kills the virus in the mouth hence their wont be enough concentration of the virus to infect you. Also you received the blow job, she also said that even if she was HIV+ she would be on meds, which she will be looking after herself better than you and I. She also said cause you were receiving the blow job, the saliva will break up and kill the virus. I also done some research on this and found that this is true and also saw it on this forum. I also got a second opening from a senior nurse and she said that the odds were in my favor and that the escort makes a living from this, the nurse also said that what your cousin the doctor said is correct.

I'm just after a third opinion, I'm really silly but I need an answer from the experts here. Am I at risk? Do I need to get tested after 6 weeks and then at 12 weeks. Please can you respond to my query as I'm freaking out.

Also I went to the toilet a couple of times that same night and their was no blood. My cousin said that this could be due to the fact that she was a bit rough on your penis.

Regards, Mr. Silly

Dear Mr. S,

Dr. Cousin is right. There is really no risk here at all for HIV.

Now gonorrhea, that is a different story.

Incident in bachelor party - can I start making babies
Should I stop PEP?