Incident in bachelor party - can I start making babies

Hi doc.

I really hope that you could reply because I am really really worried.

My friends arraged me a bachelor party. They sent me to a Russian CSW for a private striptease. Among Russian CSWs the hiv rate is quite high.

I did not touch her in anyway neither she touched me. During the session she masturbated herself. What worries me that when I entered the room I closed the door by touching the door knob she had just touched. The door knob in fact felt a bit sticky. I was very concenred that there might have been some vaginal secreations on the door knob if she had just before me mastubated herslef for the previous customer. And I am really worried that this vaginal fluid may entered in my bloodstream because I pick my nose a lot. So vaginal fluid from door knob via my finger to my nose. Is this realistic.

In fact I took Ag/Ab combo test at 8 and 12 weeks. Both were negative.

Please doctor help me. Can I start making babies with my wife without fearing that I infect her or my future kid. I told this to my wife and she is not worried at all.

You cannot, not matter what, get infected from a door knob. Ever. Also, some advice: now that you are married, it is time to stop picking your nose.

When is the Test conclusive? And how long is the window period ?
HIV and BlowJobs