Hiv exposore

Hi .. Im a gay top man .. I had sex with a guy a week ago with condom . He was Hiv + ... But before that I put the condom on there was a bit anal teasing with his anus with my penis ... I started the Pep treatment 6 hours after ... Im circumumscide and didnt had any irritation on my penis .. Is anal teasing and maybe entering the anus 2 millimeters by accident just a second A high risk ? Thank you soo much for your answer

It is not a zero risk but pretty darn low. Think about it: what fluid would be infectious at his anus and then is there enough of it and HIV to enter your body? I would say not.

Being a top carries a lower risk even with full and prolonged intercourse compared to being on bottom and having someone ejaculate a load of HIV into your rectum.

So, while I think your risk is low to zero (and would have probably not offered PEP) getting tested at 12 weeks is fine.

urine is low risk or no risk for HIV?
When is the Test conclusive? And how long is the window period ?