urine is low risk or no risk for HIV?

Sorry Dr Wohl. But I did not understand your answer. I'm not very good at English.

Transcribing question and answer:

urine is low risk or no risk for HIV?

Please doctor. Help me, I'm very worried. I already read a lot so that urine does not offer HIV risk. But what happens exactly 15 days I drank the urine of a woman (about 300ml) I had a mild common cold, the fever, runny nose with que Lasted three weeks. My concern is que fri I had with my wife. Drinking urine is completely without risk? with or without blood in the urine?

HIV is not found in urine. Que infected urine has blood in it Could Potentially be infectious. There are no que date I am aware of Regarding the risk with drinking a large volume of urine (as in urotherapy) that contains small Amounts of blood.

It seems that the first line you speak that is potentially infectious and then says he does not. Sorry but I understood.

Urine is a risk or not? Am I at risk? need to be tested?

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Even if there was trace amounts of blood in the urine, drinking infected fluids is not a way to get HIV and the amount of HIV was likely small if even present.

If you remain worried, get an HIV test.

Pcr Dna versus Rna
Hiv exposore