confused? Feeling to die.

good morning sir where ever you are. My question is around 7 weeks before i had sex with a girl 2 times in 2 days with a moods condom and i did not feel any breakage at any act. Then here is the worst part, i got to know that she is hiv positive 1 week after my incident and i searched many thing about hiv in internet. I also saw some website saying that you can get infected with hiv even using condom there i was very scared and also from past 3 weeks i have ulser in mouth,sore throat and rashes. Now i am feeling that i am infected with hiv from that girl ,, i am very scared to get tested for hiv. Sometimes i feel like commiting suside. Can you please understand my situation and please assist me. 1) am i infected 2) what are my chances of being infected with hiv.

You can not get HIV if you were wearing a condom. There is a theoretical risk of transmission if animal skin condoms are used due to the pores in such material.

You do not have to worry about HIV transmission from this encounter.

Dr wohl please help me
Pcr Dna versus Rna