|Dr wohl please help me
Oct 13, 2013
Hi doctor, I showered with a prostitute and I had a 9days old wound on my leg at that time. Im afraid that her vagina fluid might flow with the shower water and come into my wound and I might get infected if she's HIV positive. Also, she did oral sex on me but I was wearing a condom. And 4-5days after the exposure I start feeling some weird feeling at my groin area, its not painful but it's just uncomfortable. What are my chances of being infected? Please reply me doctor, im worried sick. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
HIV can not be transmitted from the contact you describe. So your risk is zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.