Makeup counter

I was at the cosmetics counter getting new makeup. The lady had used a brush to put the makeup on. After she was finished i noticed that she had a cut on her hand with blood on it. I dont know if any came in contact with the brush since she put the foundation on the back of her hand where the cut was. I didnt see any smears of the blood on her hand where the brush would have made contact, but i am still worried. If there was any blood on the brush, could it have gotten in my bloodstream? I didnt have any bleeding cuts on my face, just a scab from a pimple. But, i do have large pores. I am very worried. Thank you for your advice.

Hi No way for HIV transmission to happen in this manner! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, blood, semen, vaginal fluids or mother to child through breast milk. The most common way for these exposures to occur is through unprotected anal or vaginal sex. HIV transmission does not occur through casual contact, sharing utensils, eating or drinking after someone, sharing make-up etc.

You are HIV free from this experience.

Dr. shannon please help.
Re: hiv and blood pressure