vaginal smell

Hi, I've recently started masturbating using a vibrator which I always give a quick wash before and after use, also I always use it in the shower. I have noticed a change in my vaginal smell its kind of a faint fishy smell. There are no other changes besides that. I am very diligent about my cleanliness and wash daily. I haven't had sex with anyone but I haven't been to the OBGYN in over a year due to my not having health insurance and obviously need to see one asap. Other than that fact what else could be the issue.

Hi HIV is not a risk here for you. What is most likely happening is the PH balance in vaginal fluid is changing and that is what is causing the smell. It is important that you see an gynecologist if you have access to a planned parenthood they will work with your income and having no insurance.

I put my tongue inside her pussy
Potent and strong medications