I put my tongue inside her pussy

Hi. Today was my first sex with a prostitute. It was completely protected. But the thing is I put my tongue inside her pussy and sucked it a bit. I dont know if she had any disease. I dont feel any symptoms ( it happened only today ). But am scared shit less that i might get aids. I shouldnt have gone to her. I met her through an app and she tempted me. I swear I wont do it again. If i put my tongue and suck a bit will i get aids (if she had?) please suggest. please help. Please do educate me about the chances of getting aids by licking and sucking. Even if its technical terms ill try to understand

Hi No technical terms needed! Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. In order for there to be a risk for transmission you would have to have open sores or wounds in your mouth. The mouth overall is not a very hospitable place for HIV to survive. This being your only exposure your risk of HIV is incredibly low.

SHANNON YOU ARE THE BEST!!
vaginal smell