Tainted food

I am very concerned about finding some blood in my Breakfast this morning - it was a Bacon and egg Muffin , After eating half of my meal I noticed Blood in the center that was not my own . It was almost cooked into the egg as if a person cut their hand while preparing my meal .(Was also on the Bacon and bun)

What is the likely hood of contracting a disease from this experience ?

Should I be concerned of contracting HIV ?

I ate my meal only minutes after it was prepared.

I also Have a ulcer in my mouth.

Thank you .

Hi If indeed it was blood, the risk of HIV transmission is none! Once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect. Also the mouth is not a very hospitable place for HIV. You cannot get HIV from eating after someone, drinking, sharing utensils etc. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding. These exchanges most commonly occur through unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

No reason for you to be tested from the experience you have described.

Ulcer in mouth:*
Thank you Shannon