DR DAVID WOHL I BEGGIN YOU :((((

Please dr Wohl help me, resure me, clarify me. I am in pregnant woman close to delivery. I have done 3rd generation antibody test before my pregnancy. But, one year prior to test and in the time of test, all that time with no pause, i was using herbal tablets of herb Peruvian Maca (ingridiants: dry extract of herb Peruvian Maca, dry extract of greek seed,bee pollen, lactose monohydrat, microcrystal celulose,mg stearat, l arginine and talk). It was eclia antobody test 3rd generation with index value 0.375 (for <0.9 is negative). After that test i was in panic that using these tablets could make false negative result on test or block producing antibodies. Then, i stopped to using that tablets and 2 months after i stopped to use them, i took again same test eclia antibody 3rd generation and was negative but higher index value: 0.576 (again for <0.9 was negative). So please answer my questions i am sick of worry because of baby. Please dr clarify: 1. Does using these herbal tablets one year prior to test and in the day of test, all that time with no pause with all ingridiants can make false negative on 3rd generation eclia antibody test? 2. Does using these herbal tablets for one year prior to test and in the day of test with no pause, can block body's producing antibodies (to block immune resposne to hiv virus)? 3. Am i definitive negative? -Just please note that both tests were done 4 years after my last posible exposure. Thank you dr! Please answer and clarify!

There should be no reason herbal treatments would make an HIV test falsely negative. You are negative.

hiv child
PEP effectiveness at 39 hours