Golden Shower is a risk?

Good Afternoon Dr. I live in Brazil and five weeks ago I met a sex worker. She urinated in my mouth. I drank about 100ml, and a little shed on my face. I washed my mouth, threw up, washed my mouth again and left. About 30 minutes after I washed my mouth with Listerina, showered and washed my mouth with Listerine again.

What are my chances of HIV acquired in this esposiço? She did not lay me in the vagina. I lay on the floor and she urinated on my mouth.

Apparently her vagina was clean and washed. I did not notice blood in the urine. Even had a very strong taste and smell of urine.

A portion poured over my face and spent over an oral herpes. That would be a risk?

2 days later I had a slight pain in the body, and had symptoms of sinusitis for 6 days. Cough, chest pain, runny nose and nasal congestion.

I have caught HIV from my esposiço Golden Shower?

if she had enough blood to become infectious I would notice? the taste or the color?

Urine does not contain HIV. I see no HIV risk here. Now there are certainly other infections one can get from such activities so a trip to the STD clinic may be a good idea.

what happens if you discontinue PEP treatment during AHI ?
Circumcision and HIV