Prednisolone to HIV test
Oct 12, 2013
I got HIV tested after 90days and 180days exposed with negative result. During the test, I recall that I took Prednisolone and Cetirizine for allergic treatment. I feel worried whether these medicines will effect to Gen 4th HIV and NAT testing.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Nope. See recent posts on this very topic.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.