Prednisolone to HIV test
Oct 12, 2013
I got HIV tested after 90days and 180days exposed with negative result. During the test, I recall that I took Prednisolone and Cetirizine for allergic treatment. I feel worried whether these medicines will effect to Gen 4th HIV and NAT testing.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Nope. See recent posts on this very topic.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Does Shingle Pain Feel Like?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- Ways To Get Herpes Without Having Sex
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.