Need for your help!

Dear Sir, 1. I heard one essay said that there were 25 reported cases of delayed seroconversion with the window peorid between 6 months to 63 months, the essay may be written in 1989. But I can not find the essay. Are the 25 cases all americans? If so, the probability of delayed seroconversion is so high. If the 25 cases are distributed around the world, then the probability is very low. 2. Can you tell me the probability of delayed seroconversion longer than 6 months? How many americans with delayed seroconversion are reported? 3. My 4th generation results at 2 years is negative, what is my probability of delayed sroconversion? Is it less than 1 in a million? In China, there are about 1 million infected. If the probability is less than 1 in a million, then I think maybe there is only 1 person who has delayed seroconversion. Thank you!

Here is the deal: testing for HIV antigens (like in the combo test or by viral load) has made all this talk about delayed seroconversion moot. Even supposing there is some small number of people on the planet who take a long time to make antibodies to HIV, they would still have virus (because they are infected) and this would be picked up by this test. The greatest enemy of the unshakable worried well are these tests.

Really scared, Dr.David ..Plz help... Posting Third time..
I am dying of Anxiety.