Is a hiv test 10 weeks 4 weeks post pep reassuring? Can I stop being stressed and get some sleep now?

I had unprotected sex with woman born with hiv 4 or 5 times on July 31st. 4 days later she told me she was born with hiv. I went to the hospital that same day and got pep and took it for a month. I stopped taking it on September 9th.

I got a rapid antibody test on October 4th and was negative. I also a hiv test on October 8th. I think it was a combo test but I'm not sure. The hiv counseler told me it was a antibody test but the paper from the lab says HIV1 AG HIV 1/2 AB

Can someone tell me if it's a combo test or antibody test? I also wanted to know should I be less worried cause I been stressed and losing sleep over this and everything

I posted a pic of the test too http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk306/reezy718/null_zps6a143da4.jpg

The test does appear to be a combo test and is very reassuring. To be safe, take that test again at 12 weeks. If negative, as I assume it will be, you are done with testing and can move on.

Accutane and HIV Testing
Really scared, Dr.David ..Plz help... Posting Third time..