|need your Help
Oct 12, 2013
Hi.... Can HIV be transmitted if the Seman or Blood goes into my Eyes or Mouth which was outside the body for say 2 or 3 minutes? pls let me know, am i at risk of getting HIV this way..?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. It is possible for HIV to be transmitted by a splash of infected fluids to the eyes. The risk depends on the amount of virus in the fluids but even in worst case would be low per a single exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.