Worried...regretting what I've done

Thank you all for your time.

I recently received unprotected oral sex from her then engaged protected vaginal sex with a female (status unknown) she is a good friend of mine but for a lack of better words, she has been around the block more than a few times. Condom did not break, I saw no blood on the saliva while she was performing oral sex....just worried, what exactly is my risk? Prior to putting on the condom, I washed my penis with soap and air dried it for a bit to get rid of the saliva.

Should I be worried? Should I get an HIV test?

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. You did everything right in protecting yourself and there is no need to get tested from this experience.

Fear of hiv symptoms
need your Help