Golden Shower hiv risk?

Good Morning Can you help with my anxiety?

25 days ago I received a golden shower sex worker. I drank a bit of urine, and a little shed on my face. I washed my mouth / face and walked away.

Arriving home, 30 minutes later, I washed my mouth with Listerine and showered. Here are some symptoms that I had:

1-2 days of exposure: Felt body pain and feverish

After 3 Days of Exposure: Symptoms of sinusitis, runny nose, pain in the face and burning to breathe. (these symptoms lasted for 5 days). I went to the doctor and she told me it was a viral sinusitis. I got these symptoms for 15 days. Today I am better.

Yesterday (24 days after esposiço) appeared embaido is a small lump in my left arm, not quite in the armpit, is almost at chest (between the chest and armpit). It is very small, smaller than a pea. Looks like a pimple inside. Hurts when I squeeze.

Can this be symptoms of ARS? I may have contracted HIV from my practice of golden showers? I do not escotei her vagina.

I've read a lot about, including urine is steril, but have also read that there is a risk if you have blood in the urine. But it was impossible to know if there was blood in her urine.

I did not have high fever, muscle pain, sore throat, mouth sores or rash.

Thank you!

Hi HIV is not present in urine and unable to be transmitted this way. There are other bacterias that you may have been exposed to that are causing your symptoms or you just may have the flu etc. HIV transmission occurs through direct exchange of body fluids, blood, semen, vaginal fluid and mother to child through breast milk. Most commonly these exchange happen through unprotected anal and vaginal sex or sharing of needles.

HIV TESTING
blow job