blood seep through during lap dance

I've haven't had hiv worries for a while, but this came up. I did get a lap dance, and haven't worried about lap dances for awhile, but this really scared me.

Basically I did notice real blood on my shorts after the dance was done and it was right at my crotch penis hole area. I should have been suspicious about it but during the beginning of the dance since I already felt some moisture, so this is definitely blood. I also even notice the blood seep through to the other side of my shorts.

Most threads here usually talk about some red mark or the blood not making through to their underwear. But my case is definitely real,

I read time and time again no penetration, no risk, but this blood thing has me concerned. and Please don't just dismiss this as lapdance, I really want to know you read this. I was just wondering even if I didn't wear underwear and blood were to seep through at my penis hole area, could it really happen. because 1 am not sure if my underwear protected me since it does shift a bit during a dance and 2 sometimes I don't wear underwear and get lapdances so if where to happen, I want to know Again real BLOOD seeping through a thin pair of shorts at the penis hole area WITHOUT underwear, nearly 10 minutes of grinding. that is the most extreme case I think you can get at a strip club, so is a risk possible? Please let me know that you did read all the way through this.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thank you so much for writing in. I certainly won't "just dismiss this as a lap dance". Rest assured I read all the way through to the end. I know that we are talking about real "BLOOD" and without "UNDERWEAR". I put those two words in all caps as a reference to your question. I want you to know that I read every single word you wrote....

You were not at risk. No risk. None. HIV cannot, I repeat cannot be transmitted this way. No matter how thin the shorts were.

Now it's my turn to make a request of you. Since I read through your entire question I would ask that you read through our entire section on HIV Prevention.

I'll also further ask you to write back in and tell me 10 things you learned about how HIV is, and is not transmitted. Would that be a fair trade? Just reference "I read up on HIV" in the subject line.

I look forward to reading about what you've learned.

In health,

Richard

Concern about indirect contact
HIV TESTING