More testing needed?

I am wondering if I need to test at 6 months. I had an oral encounter ( I gave oral and swallowed) with a guy that said he was negative. I later found out he told a friend of mine he was positive. I was unable to make contact with him so I went to the ER and was put in pep (truvada) for 28 days. After my course of pep I made contact with this person again and he told me he wasn't positive and apologized. I guess I have no way of really knowing his status. Just had my 3 month post exposure test and it was negative. Is the 6 month test still necessary or can I be confident with the 3 month result? Thank you for your time.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

90 days is sufficient enough time. More importantly, your risk was very low, and testing is not warranted.

In health,

Richard

after91 day anti body negative test
Concern about indirect contact