Indeterminate result, scared please help!

I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine on July 26th. I decided to have std testing done at my doctors office on August 23 due to pain my bf was having. on Sept 3 doctor called said test was indeterminate and I needed to retest in one month. Needless to say I was scared beyond belief and googled the hell out of indeterminate. I used the oraquick home test on Sept 5, 23 Oct 3 and Oct 8 all returning a negative result. The friend I had unprotected sex with says he is positive he does not have HIV and did the home oraquick on Sept 5 as well with a negative result. With all stress of test plus other issues I of course have had every symptoms imaginable. Please help!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

By the 28th day most people will have produced enough antibodies that can detected by a test. You will still need to go in for a final test at 90 days, but I am confident that the results will not change.

As a reminder: Using a condom for each and every act of vaginal or anal sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and other STD's.

In health,

Richard

should i be worried?
5 months post PEP & HIV tests