|should i be worried?
Oct 10, 2013
Im a 21 year old male, made out with a random 24 year old girl at a club and sucked on her boob for a while after that. tasted something weird which i assumed to be breast milk and swallowed a few drops. her hiv status was unknown but should i be worried about this? i fell sick a week later and once more two weeks later with tonsillitis and fever.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be worried about. Transmission would not occur in a situation like this. The mouth is not a hospitable place for HIV. Even if there was virus present it would not be able to make its way into your bloodstream. For transmission to occur, the virus must have direct access to the bloodstream.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.