so worry

Hi its been over a month and im so worry about my status About 5 weeks ago, i went to a gay bathhouse! I met a boy there we kissed but no oral sex no intercourse! He rubbed my penis for a few seconds and stop! I touched him but he never got hard and he did not have any precum! But i have precum! What is the risk for rubbing penis ! It was in the bathhouse and there were semens on the floor! Im afraid he accidently touch infected fluids then rub my penis! About 2 weeks later! I got sore throat on the right side then i took ampicillin but i did not work! And after a nite it was swollen and became strep throat! I felt tired and there limps node on the neck! i took advil so i didnot have fever but diarrhea! It last for couple of days! I have a history of sorethroat! It used to happen alot when i eat something fired! So i used many types of antibiotics before! So i took cefuroxime axetil after a day using ampiciliin and the symptom went away a few days later! But i noticed that my penile head had some little red chơiTâm! It did not hurt or itchy! it went way after a few days! But these recent days, i have sorethroat again, no fever no limps no dirrahea because i took anxetil right after my throat felt itchy and sore! And my penile head have some little reddish pumps again! I do have masturbation without lube! Is it the reasons? The question is what is the risk of hiv infection cause i have symptom after 2 weeks from the bathhouse visit! Im so worry

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This was an extremely low-risk situation. In fact, you could even say it was a no-risk one. Rubbing your genitals together, which is also called frottage, is a safer-sex activity and can be enjoyed without worry.

Your symptoms are not HIV-related, and I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

swallon testis
should i be worried?