Vaginsl simulation with small cut in finger

6 Days ago, Have oral sex with woman in Massage parlor in india but no intercorce or mouth kinssing but ,During the time i have inserted my finger in to the Vagina and it was fluid wet and not sure she is having HIV . But after 1 fingering i washed immeditely and notice that there was very small cut in the finger tip and there was no fresh blood but it seems it was not heeled. I am worried do i get infected with HIV because after 5-6 th Day i have stomach ache and daiarrea but no fever or snything else . Please advise do i infected with HIV . when will i need to test as this diarea is a food poison or HIV infection.

Please provide medicsl advise

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. HIV transmission was unlikely in this situation, and your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.

I do not think testing is warranted in this situation, but if you like, you can certainly be tested for your peace of mind. An initial test at 28 days will give you a good idea of what you can expect at the 90 day mark which is when your result will be considered conclusive.

In health,

Richard

Second time plezz help very worried
Broken condom with a sex worker